Earlier, Mom used to make pizza’s at home, she always detest having me ordering pizza’s from outlets, she thinks it is a waste of money and may not even be safe . Well, I don’t less agree with her now, amid the coronavirus scare, But, we young adults love having pizza’s from our favorite outlets, don’t we? So instead of risking our lives by ordering pizzas from outside, we took this opportunity to make pizzas at home after so many years later but with a different recipe.
Home made pizza is always healthy, yes I said healthy because the way we make it with all the fresh vegetables and chicken , you can always trust your pizza and know what you’re actually putting in your stomach but we also want to make our pizza delicious and scrumptious at the same time so, this is my recipe on “Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza” which is very simple, extremely delicious and juicy that can make you forget about having pizzas from outside ever again. No Kidding! All you need is a fresh cream and Pizza bread from outside, rest everything should already be in your kitchen to make this Pizza.
Here it goes,
|Red Chili Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Green Chili Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Onions Chopped||1 whole|
|Red – Yellow – Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) Chopped||1 whole|
|Boneless Chicken pieces||250 gm|
|Fresh Curd||1 teacup|
|Fresh Cream||4-5 tbsp|
|Shredded Cheese||5 cubes|
|Mozzarella Cheese (Optional)||Grated|
|Ginger Paste||1 tsp|
|Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Green Chili Paste||1 tsp|
|Green Cardamom Powder||1/4 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 tsp|
|White Vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Red Chili Flakes||For Seasoning|
|Oregano or Italian Seasoning||1 tbsp + For Seasoning|
|Jalapeno Chopped (Optional)||For Seasoning|
How To Marinate the Chicken:
- Mix together Curd and grated Cheese -2 cubes in a bowl.
- Add green chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, cardamom powder, pepper powder, garam masala powder, butter, 1 tsp oregano (optional), salt and oil. Mix well. Add cream and mix again.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well. Refrigerate the marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200˚ C. Grease the baking tray with some butter and put the marinated chicken over tray.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or cook in a pan by adding 1 tbsp oil in pan. Once done, keep it aside.
How To Make the Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza:
- Step 1: Place Pizza bread over baking tray or low grill rack and spread (pizza sauce) Red chili and Green Chili sauce (or pizza sauce) over bread. Add cooked Chicken Malai Tikka over the pizza bread. Spread well.
- Step 2: Now add chopped Onions and Bell Pepper over the bread. Spread well.
- Step 3: Sprinkle shredded (mozzarella) cheese, red chili flakes, oregano or Italian seasoning, jalapeno (optional),
- Step 4: At 200˚ C bake for 15-18 minutes till the cheese melts and the bread well cooked or place it on a non-stick heated pan (no-oil needed) and cover the pan over a low flame for 6-8 minutes. Check in between to avoid over burning the bread bottom.
- Step 5: Cut the pizza with a pizza cutter and serve hot with ketchup.
So, I’m all ready to enjoy my cozy evening by having home made hot “Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza” by the window. And I truly challenge you’all to skip your Domino’s pizza for a day and try this home made unlimited delicious pizza’s at home and make everyone proud.
If you liked my today’s recipe on “Chicken Malai Tikka Pizza”, do like share,comment and subscribe also, keep on following my blog because I’ll be returning up soon with our typical Bengali cuisines recipe in my next post. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.
Follow my Food Journey on Social Media :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rakhijana_