A nicely done pieces of steaming hot grilled chicken with it’s tantalizing aroma and mouth watering flavor is really hard to resist, don’t you agree?
Chicken as I always say is considered as one of the most versatile food item in the food universe, you can anytime experiment numerous recipes and invent a new flavor profile of yours, the process of grilling may seem like a tedious task at first glance but it is actually quite easy and simple. In fact ‘Indian recipe for Grilled chicken breast’ is considered as one of the simplest, easiest and best chicken recipe one can have whenever a person is running out of time or having no mood to cook chicken curry or any other chicken related food items for lunch, dinner, morning breakfast or for a weekend get-together. Also what is better than a soft boneless chicken breast with its juicy, appetizing aroma and lip smacking taste on a Sunday morning?
The first step to achieve the perfectly Grilled Chicken breast lies in its Marination which plays a very important role in making the chicken not only scrumptious but even deliciously tender and juicy.
“Marination is the process of soaking the chicken in a seasoned ingredients before cooking.“
Cooking Time : 30-45 minutes
Course : Main / Appetizer
Taste : Spicy and juicy
Marination Ingredients :
|Chicken breast||3 pieces|
|White Vinegar||1 tbsp|
|Ginger Shreds||1 tbsp|
|Garlic Shreds||1 tbsp|
|Green Chilies||1 tsp|
|Cumin Powder||1 tbsp|
|Coriander Powder||1 tbsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1 tbsp|
|Methi leaves (dried Fenugreek leaves)||1 tsp|
|Arrowroot Powder||1 tbsp|
|Turmeric Powder||1 tbsp|
|Red Chili Powder||1 tbsp|
|Vegetable Oil||1-2 tbsp|
|Black Coal||1 piece|
Method to Marinade and Grill:
- Wash the Chicken breast pieces and make diagonal-incisions all over it.
- Mix all the mentioned ingredients of the marinade with the chicken breast pieces.
- In a small bowl place lit coal, 1 tsp ghee and place in the center of the chicken pieces in the large bowl. Cover and keep aside for 2-3 minutes, once done, remove the coal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 200º C and grease the baking tray or if you’re using grill stand (low rack).
- Put the chicken on the grill stand (low rack) and set the auto cook menu – grill-bake-cook/heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces upside down after 15 minutes (or after every beeps) and brush them with butter. Keep checking the chicken to see they’re not being over-cooked.
- Note : It may take extra 10 mins. or more to grill the chicken pieces properly, so check before you remove the chicken from the oven.
- Serve hot with fresh Raita.
So, don’t forget to pair your ‘Grilled Chicken breast’ with some green veggies and salads to stay extra fit and healthy. In here, we paired our Grilled Chicken breast with mint raita, some rice and fried dal for our Sunday’s lunch and we would love to know what you would like to pair with your grilled chicken breast on your plate. So, go ahead and try grilling this recipe to sate your growling tummy for today’s lunch or dinner, after all it’s not about eating anything that’s on the plate, it’s about “eating healthy” isn’t it? Let me know your views in the comment section below.
If you liked my today’s recipe on “Grilled Chicken breast” feel free to like, comment, share and subscribe also, keep on following my blog to learn more about such easy and authentic food recipes at home. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
Follow my Food Journey on Social Media :
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rakhijana_
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rakhi.jana.9/
Images are subject to copyright.©